- Home > Product > Electric Drive > Low Voltage Inverters > AC70 Series Frequency Inverter
AC70 Series Frequency Inverter
- Wide voltage range: allowable voltage fluctuation range is ±15%.
- High torque response speed, 20ms in OLV without PG.
- High torque control accuracy in OLV without PG.
- Compact structure design, high durability and high adaptability to environment.
- Related Products
- Additional Information
AC70 Series Frequency Inverter Overview
The AC70 series general-purpose inverter adopts an open-loop vector algorithm and modular design to realize high-performance and high-precision motor drive control. The product also has an independent air duct, which can effectively prevent dust from entering the circuit board. At the same time, the thickened three anti-paint protection makes it more environmentally adaptable.
AC70 universal inverter
1. High-performance open-loop vector control algorithm.
2. Flux algorithm, modular design.
3. Good grid adaptability and wide grid voltage range.
4. Abundant software functions to meet various needs.
5. High reliability and high environmental adaptability.
6. Easy to install, easy to debug, and easy to maintain.
7. Anti-dust, independent air duct design.
8. PCB board thickened with three anti-paint treatment.
Various ways to meet different needs
1. V/F control: It is used for all variable speed controls that do not require fast response and high-precision speed control, and where multiple motors are connected with one inverter.
2. No PG vector control: used for all variable speed control, especially when high-precision speed control is required, the torque response is fast and the motor can also obtain a larger torque when running at low speed.
Reliable strength, provide control strategy
1. It has two self-learning methods of static/rotating to obtain accurate electrical parameters of the motor.
2. Under light load, one inverter can start with multiple motors to track and start, optimize the tracking function of software and hardware, and the accuracy of speed tracking is higher.
3. Effectively reduce the noise of the motor and suppress the interference of the inverter to external equipment.
4. There is no need to add peripheral braking resistors and other accessories to achieve a rapid braking effect, which can effectively suppress the rise of bus voltage during deceleration and avoid frequent overvoltage faults.
Rich functions, covering industry applications
1. The new generation of energy-saving operation can realize the operation of the induction motor, and calculate the output voltage according to the load to achieve the purpose of energy-saving. It is mostly used on the occasion of energy-saving transformation.
2. The standard swing frequency is suitable for occasions where the swing frequency control is required for textiles and chemical fibers. The swing frequency amplitude, speed, and frequency can be set freely.
3. A variety of PID control, divided into ordinary PID and pressure closed-loop dedicated PID, wider application scope, and stronger industry pertinence.
High quality, use a variety of harsh environments
1. To cope with sudden changes in load, the automatic current-limiting technology makes the frequency automatically adjusted to prevent the frequency converter from reporting faults frequently and affecting production efficiency.
2. Wide power grid voltage working range, professional "momentary stop, and non-stop" algorithm, to accurately compensate for the momentary power failure of the power grid.
3. Thickened PCB three-proof paint treatment: anti-moisture, anti-salt spray, anti-mold, and extend the life of the board.
Stable communication, adapt to various common protocols
1. Standard RS485 communication, support MODBUS-RTU, support PROFIBUS-DP communication protocol.
2. It is convenient to realize the connection between the upper computer and the PLC and realize remote monitoring.
Compact structure, reasonable layout, fast heat dissipation
1. The whole series of independent air duct design, the electronic components of 22KW, and below models are completely sealed and not windproof, effectively preventing pollutants from entering the electronic component area, improving the protective effect of the inverter, and adapting to various on-site environments.
2. The whole series adopts DC fans with long service life and easy replacement. It can be installed through penetration, more adaptable.
3. The cabinet machine adopts the upper and lower structure design, and the standard distribution reactor is installed in the base so that the heat dissipation effect is better, the service life of the whole machine is improved, and it is more reasonable and beautiful without limitation.
Industrial Applications for AC70 Series Frequency Inverter
Applications：Fans and pumps, air compressors, wire drawing machines, injection molding machines, ball mills, machine tools, industrial washing machines, lifting industries, and other industries and equipment.
|Single-phase 220V, Three-phase 220V||0.4kW～220kW|
|Voltage and frequency||single phase 220V, 3 phase, 220V, 380V, 660V and 1140V|
|Allow fluctuation||Voltage: ±15%; frequency±5%
Distortion of voltage to confirm to IEC61800-2
|Closing striking current||Less than rated current|
|Power factor||≥0.94 (with DC reactor)|
|Output voltage||3 Phase, 0~Input voltage, tolerance less than 5% in standard rating condition|
|Frequency control range||G type: 0 to 400Hz, P type: 0-400Hz, Z type: 0-400Hz, L type:0-400Hz
H type: 0-3000Hz
|Output frequency accuracy||±5% of maximum frequency|
|Overload tolerance||Z type: 150% rated current for 60 sec, 180% rated current for 30sec, 250% rated current for instantaneous
G, H, L type model: 150% of rated output current for 60 sec,180% of rated current for 10s, 2 00% of rated current for instantaneous
P type: 120% rated current 60 sec, 150% rated current for instantaneous
|Motor control mode||Open loop sensorless vector control without PG, V/F control|
|Control system||Optimized Space Vector PWM Modulation|
|Carrier frequency||0.6~ 15kHz, Randomly-modulated carrier|
|Speed control range||OLV without PG with rated load: 1:100|
|Stable speed control accuracy||OLV without PG: less than 1% rated synchronous speed|
|Torque response||OLV without PG control mode: =20ms|
|Frequency accuracy||Digital inputs: maximum × ±0.01%
Analog inputs: maximum × ± 0.2%
|Frequency setting resolution||Digital inputs: 0.01 Hz
Analog inputs: 0.5% of maximum output frequency
|DC braking capability||Starting Frequency: 0.00 to 50.00Hz
Braking Time: 0.0 to 60.0s
Braking current: 0.0 to 150% rated current
|Torque boost||Auto torque boost:0.0% to 100%
Manual torque boost: 0.0% to 25%
|V/F curve||5 kinds curve programmable setting:1 user setting, 1 of linear characteristic torque curve setting. 3 kinds derating torque setting( 1.5 power, 1.7 power, 2.0 Power curve ).|
|ACC/DEC curve||Two kinds curve: line Accel/Decel, S curve Accel/Decel
4 Aceel/Decel time unit is 0.1s, maximum time 6500.0s
|Rated output voltage||Power voltage compensation is available, setting range from 50 to 100%( rated voltage), the output voltage can not over than input.|
|AVR(auto voltage regulation)||Automatic voltage regulation for keeping output voltage stable when fluctuation of grid|
|Auto energy saving running||Optimized the output voltage according the load to achieve energy saving|
|Auto current limit||Auto current limit during running mode to avoid trip occurs frequently|
|Momentary Power Loss with no stop running function||To achieve continuous running with regenerative enery and DC bus voltage regulation when momentary power loss|
|Standard function||PID control, Carrier frequency adjustable, current limiter, Speed Search, Momentary Power Loss restart,8 Step Speed (max), 3-wire Sequence, Slip Compensation, Frequency Jump, Upper/lower Limits for Frequency Reference, DC Injection Braking at Start and Stop, Energy Saving Control, Modbus Comm RS485, Fault Restart, job function, Cooling Fan on/off Switch, timing stop, high pulse output, programmable auto running, swing frequency, counter, frequency arriving detect and frequency lever detect.|
|Frequency Setting Methods||Keypad digital setting, potentiometer of keypad, analog voltage terminal VS1, analog voltage terminal VS2, analog current terminal AS, RS485 communication and multiple terminal, main and auxiliary composition setting.|
|Feedback Input Channel||Voltage terminal VS1, VS2, current terminal AS, communication , and pulse input PUL|
|Running command channel||Keypad given, external terminal given, communication given|
|Input command signal||Start, Stop, FEW/Reverse, Job, Multiple speed, free stop, Reset. Accel/Decel time, Frequency set point channel, External fault.|
|Output signal||2 Photo coupler relays: 2 (24 V, up to 50 mA), 1 Contact relays: 1 (250 Vac/up to 1 A, 30 Vdc/up to 1 A), 0-10V output, 4 to 20mA, output Frequency pulse output.|
|Protective function||Overvoltage, under voltage, current limit, over current, overload, electric thermal relay, overheat, Stall prevention, parameter lock.|
|LED display||One line digit-segments LED display to monitor 1 running status
Double line digit-segment display to monitor 1 running status
|Parameter copy||Upload and download parameter code to achieve easy copy|
|Monitor Function||Output frequency, Frequency set point, Out current, Output voltage, motor speed, PID feedback value, PID given setting, IGBT module temperature, I/O terminal status|
|Alarms||Overvoltage, under voltage, over current, short circuit, phase loss, over load, over heat, stall prevention, current limit, parameter lock damage, running status at present alarm, past trip alarm.|
|Installation site||Indoor, Altitude should less than 1000m, Free corrosive gases and direct sunlight|
|Temperature and humidity||-10~+40°C ( wall mounting), 20% to 95% RH (No condensation)|
|Vibration||Less than 0.5g when frequency less than 20Hz|
|Installation mode||Wall-mounted mode, floor stand cabinet install|
|Cooling method||Forced air cooling|
|File Name||Type||Language||File Type||Update||Download|
|Introduction of Internet of Things||Catalog||English||2018-02-04||2.4MB|
|Frequency Inverter Catalog||Catalog||English||2018-03-27||3.53MB|
|AC70 Frequency Inverter Manual V1.3||Manual||English||2018-03-05||4MB|
|AC70 Frequency Inverter Catalog Brochure||Catalog||English||2018-03-05||2.2MB|
|AC Series Inverter Software V1.6||Software||English||ZIP||2022-03-11||31.9MB|