- Home > Product > Electric Drive > VFD Accessories > BU30 Series Brake Unit
BU30 Series Brake Unit
- User-friendly with easy installation.
- Designed with complete protection functions.
- Featuring fast braking speed.
- Reliable quality and competitive price.
- Related Products
- Additional Information
BU30 Series Brake Unit Overview
BU30 series brake unit is mainly used in large mechanical load occasions and occasions which require fast braking speed. It can consume the motor generated regenerative energy or feed it back to current. This product has a reliable quality, wide range of applications, modular structure and other advantages.
1. Simple and beautiful appearance, high protection, easy installation.
2. Convenient control part, flexible and adjustable, user-friendly.
3. Overheating and short circuit protection improves product reliability. It also has fault indication and fault signal output function what can feed back abnormal situation timely.
4. Three brake gear, high-precision design.
Parallel Control Scheme
Wiring diagram of multi-machine parallel operation.
|Busbar voltage||T3:DC400V - DC900V
T6:DC600V - DC1300V
|Braking mode||Automatic voltage tracking mode|
|Response time||1ms or less, there are multiple noise filtering algorithm|
|Operating voltage||Braking voltage point can be set arbitrarily. For the setting method, see section 4.1 of user manual. Large deviation of this value is ± 10V|
|Hysteresis voltage||Parameter can be adjusted, see section 4.1 of user manual|
|Protection function||Overload, short circuit, over temperature|
|Parallel input||Automatically identify whether it is parallel drive or not, no parameter settings|
|Parallel output||Automatically identify whether it is parallel drive or not, no parameter settings|
|Status display||Power indication, operation indication and fault indication|
|Operation monitoring||The bus voltage can be viewed via the keypad|
|Operation voltage setting||BU30 products can be set by the keypad of VEICHI and other optional ones|
|Installation site||Indoor, altitude should be less than 1000m (should be derated 10% with every 1000 meters altitude), no corrosive air or direct sunshine|
|Temperature||-10 ～ +40℃, good ventilation|
|Humidity||Below 90%RH (no condensation)|
|Cooling||Forced air cooling|
|File Name||Type||Language||File Type||Update||Download|
|BU30 Brake Unit Manual v1.5||Manual||English||2022-04-26||996KB|